My LinkedIn Profile

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Commercially Yours

I'm not going to talk about the contestants on tonights American Idol. Instead find your way to the commercials that aired during the evening.

  • Ghost Rider from Sony Pictures. See my previous predictions.

  • thetruth.com aired the "Melting Mom" commercial. Wow. I've never smoked, and based on their commercial I never will. Look for the TV link on their Website for all the commercials. Extremely well produced and powerful, if not disturbing, message. Will kids get it?

  • Coca-Cola commercial was wonderful. I'm looking for a direct link. The production of the bottle of Coke takes place inside the vending machine by a hoard of arctic creatures. This one should be added to the archives of Coca-Cola commercials in the Library of Congress.
FWIW,
Andy

No comments: